Action: Sharing the story of "Who Inspired Me" at a high school reunion

Submitted by:  Sharon Cohen



"[My action is] sharing about "Who Inspired Me" with my high school classmates.

... for my 50th high school reunion (held September 24-26th in Geneva, Illinois) ... each of us was asked to write about our lives and include a memory of someone or something that "inspired" us. I chose to write about my high school beau. He was a very charismatic, athletic, fun-loving young man who happened to be an individual with a disability. He always lived life to the fullest, had a very positive attitude and faced his challenges with grace, dignity and great determination. I have always felt that he "inspired" me, and I wrote that I feel I took my particular career path due to this inspiration."

No comments: